Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What a fabulous day

I am in such a happy, joyous, grateful place at this very moment, you know those days where everything is fabulous. I had a great sleep last night and woke up this morning with one of my gorgeous boys curled up beside me fast asleep.

Got to school drop off and I had done my hair a bit different this morning and everyone that I came in contact with commented how gorgeous  I looked.  My youngest boy decided to pick flowers from our garden and give them to his teacher. My eldest walked into his class room told his teacher how nice she looked and then sat quietly on the mat.

All of the above had already made my day.

I meet a girlfriend for coffee for her birthday and I had a clear picture of exactly what I wanted to buy for her and I walked into the shop and it literally fell at my feet. 

Had the most delicious coffee, and FABULOUS conversation with my beautiful friend Helen.  When we parted ways, I felt so light and happy and in this fabulous mood, we had talked about so much stuff but all was positive and happy.

I have been wishing and wanting and hoping to find a nice mat for our lounge room at a good price and that will fit. I walked into a local shop, picked up some cushion covers for 50% off and they were probably another 50% cheaper then the exact same ones I wanted to buy in Byron.  I also found my perfect mat it was also on sale. 

My lounge room looks fabulous now and has such a great energy.  I cleaned out my shoe cupboard and have arranged all my shoes so they look like they are in a shoe shop.  OHH they look so beautiful.

I am off to do reading with my youngest boys class. I love reading with the littlies, see reading is a passion of mine and I love watching the little ones faces, it is such a fabulous achievement, to sound those pesky words out.

What a fabulous day

Melinda xx

3 comments:

  1. There isn't a spa in the world that can beat a great day. Happy, shiney, loving you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you hooked up with Maxabella and I found your blog. I love a perfect day too. You've also reminded me my shoe cupboard is in dire need of a declutter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw that is a great day & I have shoe cupboard envy. Big time! Nice to see you at Maxabella's grateful blog. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing
Mel xxx