Pages

Friday, February 04, 2011

New Years Resolution

We are keeping a new years resolution.

New Years day as I was just completing the tedious task of unpacking bags from our Moreton trip.  My husband throws himself on our bed and says so another year.

What are our new years resolutions ???  See I have never been one for new years resolutions. This year is different,  we are going to have a fabulous year, we are going to do things that we always say we will and then life, money, fear, work gets in the way.

I made him promise, that we will be going camping for one weekend a month.

We bought our camper trailer back, after we had to sell it cause we were in desperate need of cash.  I am sure that the universe took it away from us, because we were so caught up in our own shit to much to see what fabulous things we already had sitting in our laps.

So we are off to Broken Head, this afternoon, pick the boys up from school and keep on going down the highway to our first camping holiday of the year.

I am so excited, not so much about the camping, but that we are keeping promises that we have made to ourselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing
Mel xxx