Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Years Resolutions

So my new years resolution was to work on my



Mind


Body


and Soul.


Last year was my MASSIVE learning year that felt so out of control that my head was spinning.


I have been working through the Simple Abundance Work Book (Sarah Ban Breathnach)for the last few weeks. I have found it confronting and a bit scary but, also has opened me up a lot and I have become more focussed on what I want.


I wanted to give myself a challenge this year. After reading a passage in the book about doing something for your mind, body and spirit everyday, I thought I am lucky to do any of that once a month.


So this year I am going to give it a go. I will commit myself to writing a blog entry once a week to make me more accountable.


So today, I have started to give up coffee ( or reduce my intake of coffee) I love it. But really 6 cups a day is a bit much and I do night duty and it just explodes to way beyond six when I am on nights.



My sister in law gave me some beautiful herbal tea from the tea centre on the Gold Coast. They are delicious. So I have started on them today was “pick me up” and also “ginger kisses”.

I have also dug out the "good" tea cups and am treating myself to the gorgeous things in my life.

I will be back in a few days to update the progess of my reduced coffee intake.  Ha Ha Ha see how we go hey.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing
Mel xxx