Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Miessence



I have joined Miessence, it is a Certified Organic, Australian business, that sells beautiful, ethical, sustainable cosmetics, hair and skin care range, health and well being, mother and baby products, and some cleaning products. I joined after reading a blog and found out that the lady that was writing the blog sold Miessence.

I looked into it, went over the website about 1000 times, I kept going back and forth not knowing if this is what I wanted to do, love the products, but unsure on the sales bit.

Anway joined up and Fillipa (the lady with the blog) became my sponsor.

I am so excited with the decision that I made not just because it is a business, but I am loving the education that I am getting from learning all about the products and the garbage that we all put into our bodies. There is a healthier, cleaner, more ethical way to live and to have and income as well.

I am wanting to share what I am learning about these products with everyone, not just so they will by them and I make money, but because they are so good for our bodies, and they are so beautiful and you know that you are not putting chemicals where they shouldn’t be.

A bit about the products
Imagine the pleasure of using personal care products where every single ingredient is beneficial to your health. With every ingredient safe and even EDIBLE, each doing something great for your skin and hair – right down tho the preservatives and antioxidants.
So full of natural goodness that the ingredients list reads like something delicious, you can actually feel their energy and vitality feeding your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing
Mel xxx